Last Updated Feb 25, 2010 7:59 PM EST
- For sale: One drug company headquarters! Slightly used but in good condition. 700,000 sq ft., river views. Will consider renters. Gym, dining room and double helicopter landing pad included. Motivated seller is flexible on price!
Commercial real estate deals in the U.S. dropped to $44 billion last year, down 67 percent from 2008 and the lowest in records going back to 2001.The man whose job it is to sell it is Jonathan Putnam, executive director of the Hartford office of Cushman & Wakefield:
It's just too large, and there are too many possibilities to put a price on it.Perhaps he could try CraigsList. If a buyer emerges, Job No. 1 will be removing Pfizer's corporate logos from the helipad.
- Patent Ruling Says Viagra's Too Similar to "Horny Goat Weed"; Too Bad It's Completely Bonkers
- Pfizer's Pyramid of Doom, Or How the Drugmaker Oversold the Market for Cholesterol Drugs by 28 Million Americans
- Pfizer Seeks Non-Prescription Status for Viagra Despite Health Risk Worries
- Pfizer Ad Claimed Viagra Was 'Cure' for 'Antiquing'