You've either heard of MOO or you haven't. And if you have, I bet that like me you've recommended loads of people to their site, where they've fallen in love with MOO business cards. So how has this four-year-old company from London made such an impact on the marketplace, earning a reputation among creatives and start-ups in the digital world? Here are some of the reasons this company of just 32 people has acquired customers in 181 countries:
- It's a game-changer: Like any innovative brand, MOO is refreshingly different. Business cards used to be expensive things you got your designers to organize and get printed. Along came MOO, with a web-based offering where you could upload your own artwork or use one of their templates -- all for just Â£12.99 (about $20) for 50 cards.
- It's customizable: Every card or sticker in a pack can carry a different image, giving clients a huge scope for customizing their message to different audiences.
- It offers incentives: Moo offers referral codes for introduction to friends and promotions for discounts and special offers.
- It's personality-driven: The brand oozes personality from the website all the way through to the packaging when it lands on your desk.
- It's user-friendly: The website is easy to use and easy to upload to.