Last Updated Sep 19, 2008 12:37 PM EDT
- Talent retention rate (58 per cent)
- Time to hire talent (48 per cent)
- Cost to hire (41 per cent)
- Diversity statistics (38 per cent)
- Number of senior positions with identified successors (37 per cent)
Probably not, which makes the metrics only partially useful at best -- and possibly detrimental if they present a false picture of outgoings. (Even so, the fact that succession planning and diversity make it into the top five is heartening.)
Do UK organisational metrics reflect the same priorities -- and blind spots?