Last Updated Sep 8, 2009 3:39 PM EDT
There's slightly less confusion among reps as to what's going on than there was last time we checked. Some are being given the opportunity to apply for their own jobs -- or at least, to apply for different jobs with the company for which they're equally qualified. Others are simply outraged.
- Judge to Boehringer Patent Lawyer: You Were Just a Peon - and Therefore You Win This Case
- Boehringer Ingelheim Axes 600-900 Drug Sales Reps
- Schering Reps Win Overtime Ruling; Courts Leaning Against Drug Companies on Back Pay
- Boehringer Reps' Names in Back-Pay Class-Action Suit Will Be Known to Their Bosses
- Boehringer Reps Get Legal Victory on Back Pay; Amgen, Serono Reps Could Be Affected