Now we move on to fashion. Stylist to the stars, David Evangelista, has some outfits for you at home to consider.
A. Leather And Tweed
Leather and tweed are both big trends this season and when combined can make for an ultra chic statement. For an additional oomph, we pair the jacket and skirt with a red-colored sweater.
- Black Leather Jacket, $798, from Lafayette 148 at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Tweed White & Black Fringed Skirt, $198, Lafayette 148 at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Ruby Red Cashmere Sweater, $98, Saks Fifth Avenue
B. Grey 3-Piece Skirt
This three-piece grey skirt suit can easily go from day to evening. It can also be worn even on special occasions like cocktail parties and weddings.
- Grey Sleeveless Tunic, $295, Linda Allard/Ellen Tracy at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Grey Skirt, $255, Linda Allard/Ellen Tracy at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Grey Coat, $655, Linda Allard/Ellen Tracy at Saks Fifth Avenue
C. Brown Knit & Tweed Pant Ensemble
With the pant, again, we see the tweed trend, but this time combined with warm brown knits. The outfit's versatility also allows each piece to be mixed and matched with other clothing.
- Brown Sleeveless Turtleneck, $98, Linda Allard/Ellen Tracy at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Tobacco Herring-bone Pant, $225, Weekend/Max Mara at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Clove (brown) Hooded Sweater Coat, $448, Weekend/Max Mara at Saks Fifth Avenue
So vote on which outfit you think will look best on Brengle. Next week, we'll announce the winning look, and you'll get to vote again on how that outfit should be accessorized.