Companies in the U.S. pay billions of dollars every year on sales training. This post is your opportunity to avoid that expense, because it provides a completely set of tutorials on how to sell.
Each post is based upon a conversation and material provided by a top sales trainer -- the kind of person whom you'd have to pay tens of thousands of dollars to speak at your company.
These posts are short and to the point, and most can be completed in less than 20 minutes. In other words, if you spend a day working through these posts, you'll be better trained to sell than 99 percent of your colleagues.
- LESSON #1: How to Achieve a Winning Attitude
- LESSON #2: How to Craft an Effective Elevator Pitch
- LESSON #3: How to Find Hot Sales Leads
- LESSON #4: How to Make a Flawless Cold Call
- LESSON #5: How to Answer Sales Objections
- LESSON #6: How to Sell Using Voice Mail
- LESSON #7: How to Give a Killer Sales Presentation
- LESSON #8: How to Write a Sales Proposal
- LESSON #9: How to Give a Product Demonstration
- LESSON #10: How to Negotiate a Final Deal
- LESSON #11: How to Close a Sale
- LESSON #12: How to Turn Rejection into Success
- LESSON #13: How to Create a Sales Process
- LESSON #14: How to Sell to Top Executives
- LESSON #15: How to Build Sales Partnerships
- LESSON #16: How to Get a Customer Referral
- LESSON #17: How to Grow Sales Exponentially