- STEP #1: Accept failure as something positive. Everyone encounters setbacks. When you are not afraid to fail, you're well on the way to success. Setbacks are a vital component of your ultimate quest.
- STEP #2: Recommit yourself to success. Be willing to do whatever it takes (within legal and ethical bounds, of course!) and banish any thought of giving up before you accomplish your objective.
- STEP #3: Find some strong emotional support. Call some people who believe in themselves and believe in you. Give them your positive energy and get some back, too.
- STEP #4: Build a more realistic timetable. Success is usually achieved one step at a time. Be patient with yourself and resist the temptation to compare your progress to that of others.
- STEP #5: Take action, right NOW. Take some step -- today, right now -- to learn something that will help you succeed your career. Better yet: find a mentor or a coach.
To get even more pumped up, try: