Last Updated Feb 9, 2011 4:02 PM EST
Napa Valley Vineyard
Less than a year after moving to Los Angeles to play for the LA Galaxy soccer team, David Beckham celebrated his Posh wife’s birthday by presenting her with a Napa Valley vineyard, according to Forbes. The price tag was reportedly in the seven figures.
The celebrity couple, whose net worth is approximately $225 million, joined a slew of other stars with a passion for the vines, including Madonna, Dave Matthews, Antonio Banderas, Olivia Newton-John, Dan Aykroyd, and even former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.
More on MoneyWatch:
- 10 Ways to Stop Fighting About Money
- Does Love Make You Richer?
- He Spends, She Saves ... They Fight
- Quiz: Your Love and Money Score
- Video: 3 Money Questions for Your Honey
- Money Tips for Gay Couples