Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
On Monday, an exhibition of 79 Cubist works of art, donated by cosmetics tycoon Leonard Lauder, opens at New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art.
"Cubism: The Leonard A. Lauder Collection" at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York (Oct. 20, 2014- Feb 16, 2015)
Exhibition catalogue, edited by Emily Braun and Rebecca Rabinow
Follow the Metropolitan Museum on Twitter (@metmuseum), Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
Tuesday sees the release of "Hope," the latest album by British talent show sensation Susan Boyle.
- "Hope" by Susan Boyle (Sony); Available Oct. 21 via Amazon, Barnes & Noble and iTunes
- Follow Susan Boyle on Twitter (@SusanBoyleHQ), Facebook and YouTube
On Wednesday, the National Weather Service implements changes in its severe weather outlooks. Objective: to better communicate the likelihood of storms.
Thursday sees the opening of the State Fair of Louisiana in Shreveport, featuring livestock competitions, amusement rides, live music, and plenty of food.
- State Fair of Louisiana (Oct. 23-Nov. 9)
- Follow the State Fair on Twitter (@LAStateFair), Facebook and Instagram
Speaking of food, Friday is National Bologna Day, a day for celebrating the 800 million pounds of the luncheon meat Americans reportedly eat every year.
And on Saturday, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland honors the Everly Brothers with a concert. Don Everly will accept the Hall's annual Music Masters Award on behalf of himself and his brother, Phil, who died in January.
- 19th Annual Music Masters Award: The Everly Brothers Tribute Concert, Oct. 25, at Playhouse Square
- Tickets available at playhousesquare.org or by calling (216) 241-6000
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Follow the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Twitter (@Rock_Hall), Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- The Everly Brothers: The sweetest DNA of rock 'n' roll ("Sunday Morning," 01/05/14)