Last Updated Jan 21, 2010 4:28 PM EST
This baby boy was born yesterday ... but even he knows the quarter pound BK double cheeseburger for a buck is a very special deal.If you search for online reaction to the ad, you find that it's been noticed in the "adult baby" community. (Those links are not safe for work; and if you don't know what the previous sentence means then rejoice and move on -- you don't want to know what it means.)
How does this sell burgers? Even if you like the joke, there's just something disturbing -- and unappetizing -- about the sight of a grown man dressed as a baby. Doubtless BK's restless franchisees will have something to say about it.
- Burger King's "Shower Babe" Web Cam Sure to Offend
- Was Klein's Departure From Burger King Linked to Franchisee Ad Lawsuit?
- The Burger Chain Sex Wars: Hardee's "Holes" Campaign Is Latest in Juvenile Trend
- Burger King's Klein Disappears Following Ad Woes; Crispin Left Hanging
- Burger King Ad Fight: The Worst-Case Scenario for Crispin Porter + Bogusky
- Burger King's Apology for Hindu Goddess Ad Is Not the First of Its Kind