Here are the latest evacuations and road closures due to the Woolsey and Hill fires burning in Los Angeles and Ventura counties.
The following areas are no longer under an evacuation order:
- Newbury Park – South of Highway 101 to Lynn Road, between Reino Road and Lynn
- Simi Valley – Long Canyon, Bridal Path, Wood Ranch
- Thousand Oaks – Reino Road to Lynn Road to Highway 101
- Thousand Oaks – East of Highway 23 to Erbes Road and North from Thousand Oaks Blvd north to Sunset Hills Blvd
- Wood Ranch and Long Canyon – All areas outlined on map
- Westlake Village, north of the 101 Freeway, Los Angeles County
- Agoura Hills, north of the 101 Freeway, Los Angeles County
- West Hills, west of Valley Circle Blvd with border to the north at Roscoe Blvd and to the south at Vanowen Street
- Point Mugu Naval Base (Hill Fire)
- Entire city of Malibu, and areas south of 101 Freeway from Ventura County line to Las Virgenes/Malibu Cyn, southward to the ocean
- Entire community of Hidden Hills – residents urged to take Valley Circle Blvd towards Chatsworth
- Calabasas: All residences off Parkway Calabasas, including The Oaks, Vista Point, Westridge, Calabasas Hills, Calabasas Park Estates
- Monte Nido, Topanga communities
- Liberty Canyon west to Decker Canyon and south all the way to PCH
- Las Virgenes/Malibu Canyon on the east to Decker Canyon on the west all the way to Malibu at PCH
- Oak Park – Entire Community
- Bell Canyon – Entire Community
- South of Highway 101. East of Reino Rd., north of Potrero Rd., east to the L.A./Ventura County line
- Thousand Oaks – T.O. Blvd. – North to Sunset Hills, from Oak Park west to HWY 23
- West of HWY 23 – South of E. Olson Road, North of Pederson Rd.
- South of Bard Lake, East of HWY 23
- South of HWY 101, East of Reino Rd., North of Potrero Rd., East to the L.A./Ventura County Line
Real-Time Evacuation Map
- Pacific Coast Highway (Highway 1) from Las Posas to Ventura County Line closed
- Topanga Canyon Blvd. (SR-27) closed from Mulholland to PCH
- 101 Freeway open; however, all offramps from Las Virgenes to Valley Circle remain closed
- Bell Canyon Rd. at Valley Circle Blvd.
- Borchard at Los Vientos Dr.
- Camarillo Community Center – 1605 E. Burnley St., Camarillo, CA 93010. Accepting small animals.
- Borchard Community Center – 190 Reino Rd., Newbury Park, CA 91320. Accepting small animals.
- Goebel Senior Adult Center – 1385 E. Janss Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 (at capacity)
- Thousand Oaks Teen Center – 1375 E. Janss Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 (at capacity)
- Thousand Oaks Community Center – 2525 N. Moorpark Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 (closed)
- Rancho Santa Susana Recreation Center – 5005 Unit C Los Angeles Ave., Simi Valley, CA 93063 No animals accepted
- Taft Charter High School – 5461 Winnetka Ave., Woodland Hills, CA 91364
- Palisades High School, 15777 Bowdoin St., Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
- Pierce College – 7100 El Rancho Dr., Woodland Hills, CA 91371 (Entrance off Desoto Ave.)
- Los Angeles County Animal Services Accepting large animals (at capacity)
*Animals in crates are accepted at all Red Cross shelters EXCEPT Palisades Charter*
- Ventura County Fair Grounds – 10 W. Harbor Blvd., Ventura, CA 93001 (at capacity)
- Ventura County Animal Services (805) 388-4258
- Ventura County Animal Shelter – 600 Aviation Dr, Camarillo, CA 93010
- Ventura County Animal Services (805) 388-4258 Accepting small animals
- Simi Valley Animal Shelter – 670 W Los Angeles Ave, Simi Valley · (805) 388-4341 Accepting small animals
- Pierce College – 7100 El Rancho Drive Woodland Hills, CA 91371 (Entrance off Desoto Ave.) (at capacity)
- Los Angeles County Animal Services Hansen Dam Equestrian Center – 11127 Orcas Avenue, Lake View Terrace, CA 91342 (at capacity)
- Los Angeles County Animal Services Earl Warren Show Grounds – 3400 Calle Real, Santa Barbara, CA 93105 Check-in at Gate C off of Calle Real Accepting large animals
- The Humane Society of Ventura County
- Dogs, Cats, Horses, and other domesticated animals – 402 Bryant St., Ojai, CA 93023, (805) 646-6505
If you need large animal assistance, please call (818) 991-0071, or (805) 388-4258.
- Pepperdine to close its Malibu and Calabasas campuses through the Thanksgiving holiday period. Classes resume on Nov. 26.
- All schools in Malibu closed through Nov. 16, according to the Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District.
- California State University Channel Islands classes will resume as scheduled on Tuesday, Nov. 13.
- Cal Lutheran's classes resume Monday at its Thousand Oaks, Woodland Hills, Oxnard and Berkley campuses, but classes at the Westlake Village Center will moved to the Thousand Oaks campus.
- For Ventura County Community College District Closures, please check their website at www.vcccd.edu
- For Pepperdine University (Malibu and Calabasas campuses), please check their website at emergency.pepperdine.edu
- For Ventura County School Closures, please check the Ventura County Office of Education website www.vcoe.org
for more features.