Here are the latest evacuations and road closures due to the Woolsey and Hill fires burning in Los Angeles and Ventura counties.
The following areas are no longer under an evacuation order:
- Newbury Park
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oaks
- North Ranch
- Westlake Village, north of the 101 Freeway.
- Oak Park
- Agoura Hills
- West Hills
- Point Mugu Naval Base (Hill Fire)
- Hidden Hills
- Monte Nido, Topanga communities
- Westlake Village, south of the 101 Freeway
- Agoura Hills, south of Agoura Road from Chesebro to Lindero Canyon
- Malibu Lake
Real-Time Evacuation Map
- Southbound Pacific Coast Highway (Highway 1) at Las Posas
- Bell Canyon Rd. at Valley Circle Blvd.
- Borchard at Los Vientos Dr.
- Lynn Rd. at Reino Rd.
- Portrero Rd. closed between Rancho Dos Vientos and S. Lewis Rd.
- Kanan Rd. between Westlake Blvd. and Lindero Canyon Rd.
- Falling Star Ave. at Kanan Rd.
- Erbes Rd. at Sapra St.
- Kanan Rd. between Highway 101 and PCH
- Topanga Canyon Bl. between Mulholland and PCH
- Decker Canyon
- PCH between Los Posas and Sunset Blvd.
- Chesebro Road at the bridge between Driver Ave. and Balkins
- 101 Freeway in both directions between Las Virgenes Rd. and Valley Circle Blvd. from about 1 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Wednesday
- Camarillo Community Center – 1605 E. Burnley St., Camarillo, CA 93010. Accepting small animals.
- Borchard Community Center – 190 Reino Rd., Newbury Park, CA 91320. Accepting small animals.
- Goebel Senior Adult Center – 1385 E. Janss Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 (at capacity)
- Thousand Oaks Teen Center – 1375 E. Janss Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 (at capacity)
- Thousand Oaks Community Center – 2525 N. Moorpark Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 (closed)
- Rancho Santa Susana Recreation Center – 5005 Unit C Los Angeles Ave., Simi Valley, CA 93063. No animals accepted
- Taft Charter High School – 5461 Winnetka Ave., Woodland Hills, CA 91364
- Palisades High School – 15777 Bowdoin St., Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
- Pierce College – 7100 El Rancho Dr., Woodland Hills, CA 91371 (Entrance off De Soto Ave.)
*Animals in crates are accepted at all Red Cross shelters EXCEPT Palisades Charter*
- Ventura County Fair Grounds – 10 W. Harbor Blvd., Ventura, CA 93001 (at capacity)
- Ventura County Animal Services (805) 388-4258
- Ventura County Animal Shelter – 600 Aviation Dr, Camarillo, CA 93010
- Ventura County Animal Services (805) 388-4258. Accepting small animals.
- Simi Valley Animal Shelter – 670 W Los Angeles Ave, Simi Valley · (805) 388-4341. Accepting small animals.
- Pierce College – 7100 El Rancho Drive Woodland Hills, CA 91371 (Entrance off De Soto Ave.) (at capacity)
- Los Angeles County Animal Services Hansen Dam Equestrian Center – 11127 Orcas Avenue, Lake View Terrace, CA 91342 (at capacity)
- Los Angeles County Animal Services Earl Warren Show Grounds – 3400 Calle Real, Santa Barbara, CA 93105 Check-in at Gate C off of Calle Real. Accepting large animals.
If you need large animal assistance, please call (818) 991-0071, or (805) 388-4258.
- Topanga Elementary Charter School
- El Camino Real Charter High School
- Ivy Academia
- N.E.W. Academy Canoga Park
- Palisades Charter High School
- Pepperdine to close its Malibu and Calabasas campuses through the Thanksgiving holiday period. Classes resume on Nov. 26.
- All schools in Malibu closed through Nov. 16, according to the Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District.
- California State University Channel Islands classes will resume as scheduled on Tuesday, Nov. 13.
- Cal Lutheran's classes resume Monday at its Thousand Oaks, Woodland Hills, Oxnard and Berkley campuses, but classes at the Westlake Village Center will moved to the Thousand Oaks campus.
- For Ventura County Community College District Closures, please check their website at www.vcccd.edu
- For Pepperdine University (Malibu and Calabasas campuses), please check their website at emergency.pepperdine.edu
- For Ventura County School Closures, please check the Ventura County Office of Education website www.vcoe.org
for more features.