It wouldn't have been a proper "Late Show" sendoff for David Letterman without one last Top 10 list.
On Wednesday, during Letterman's final episode, a cadre of celebrities were on hand at the Ed Sullivan Theater to help read off one last countdown.
The topic? "Things I've Always Wanted to Say to Dave."
You can read them all, and who said each one, below:
10. Alec Baldwin: "Of all the talk shows, yours was the most geographically convenient to my home."
9. Barbara Walters: "Did you know you wear the same cologne as Moammar Gadhafi?"
8. Steve Martin: "Your extensive plastic surgery was a necessity and a mistake."
7. Jerry Seinfeld: "I have no idea what I'll do when you go off the air. You know, I just thought of something. I'll be fine."
6. Jim Carrey: "Honestly, Dave, I've always found you to be a bit of an over-actor."
5. Chris Rock: "I'm just glad your show is being given to a white guy."
4. Julia Louis-Dreyfus: "Thanks for letting me take part in another hugely disappointing series finale."
3. Peyton Manning: "You are to comedy what I am to ... comedy."
2. Tina Fey: "Thanks for finally proving men can be funny."
1. Bill Murray: "Dave, I'll never have the money I owe you."