Last Updated Jun 2, 2011 3:07 PM EDT
I downloaded his ebook and it turns out it is actually 49 pages! But, if you don't have an extra hour in your other 8 hours, he brilliantly captures pretty much everything you need to know to one page with some nice hand drawings:
- Spend less than you earn.
- Live frugal.
- Earn more.
- Manage money.
- Control your own destiny.
- Get educated. You don't have to quit your job and go back to school, but you should continuously learn new things.
- Start a side business. Indeed! Stop watching so much TV and start something on the side.
- Keep an idea notebook in your pocket. Good ideas can come (and usually do) at anytime of the day. Make sure you have a way to capture them.
- Hit the library. I'm a big fan of using the library. Excellent and free resource you shouldn't pass up.
Of course, not all of his advice is this good. He recommends you cut your own hair (uh, no) and make your own beer/wine (again, no thanks). But there are many gems of wisdom you should check out.
Again, it's free and a wonderful use of your other 8 hours. Download Everything You Ever Really Needed to Know About Personal Finance on Just One Page now.
Are you ready to create more money, time, energy, and passion in your life? Learn how to live your best life now with these free resources:
Get the "Achieving Peak Performance" ebook and video now!
(free for a limited time)
You can also join a community of passionate people at Richer Life who want to achieve more in life and at work. With your free membership, you can participate in conversations I have with experts, celebrities, authors, and thought leaders that are laser-focused on practical ways to drive more money, motivation, and meaning into your life. Take the first step toward creating a better life by joining Richer Life for free now!
- 50 Hours Later: Filling the American Idol Void
- Are You a Loser if You Don't Have New Year's Resolutions?
- The Real Tragedy of M. Jackson's Death