The CBS News Community was created to facilitate interesting and insightful discussions about people, issues and events in the news. When commenting on our stories, or replying to comments posted by others in the community, please follow these guidelines:
- Stay on topic.
- Respect each other's opinions. If you disagree with a comment, feel free to respectfully and politely challenge that comment in a civil manner. Do not engage in personal attacks (including name-calling) on fellow commenters, CBS News staff, or article authors.
- Don't be offensive. Do not use profanity or post comments that are: libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing, or threatening; that contain viruses or other contaminating or destructive features; or that violate the rights of others, such as content that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secret, or violates any right of privacy or publicity, or otherwise violates any applicable law.
- Don't try to advertise. Do not post comments that contain spam, advertisements, business/self promotional content, campaigns, recruitments, or signature links. If you would like to advertise on any CBS News digital properties, relevant information can be found on our Advertising page.
- Keep it legal. Do not violate any laws or to discuss illegal activities.
- Respect people's privacy. Do not share another person's personal information.
- Please note: CBS News reserves the right to delete or edit comments that are deemed to not follow stated community guidelines, and to block community participants who repeatedly break these rules. We also reserve the right to republish comments posted on this site and related CBS Interactive sites.
- Want to know more about how our commenting tool works? Check out .