* The Rocky Mountain News has the latest details on how the roll-call vote at the Democratic convention this evening is probably going to work.
* On Friday, Obama and Biden will kick off a bus tour, traveling first to Pennsylvania, followed by stops in Ohio and Michigan.
* Michael Dukakis told Katie Couric yesterday: "I owe the American people an apology. If I'd beaten the old man, we would have never heard of the kid, and we wouldn't be in this mess." Laughing, he added, "So, it's all my fault."
* No, Springsteen won't perform at Invesco tomorrow night.
* Bob Novak doesn't want to see a McCain-Lieberman ticket.
* Pat Leahy thinks McCain's confusion is reminiscent of Reagan's, circa 1987.
* Sen. Ted Stevens (R) of Alaska survived a primary challenge yesterday.
* A Brown University poll shows Obama leading McCain in Rhode Island by 32, 51% to 30%.