"NCIS: The Cases They Can't Forget," hosted by NCIS" star Rocky Carroll, features a slate of the biggest cases handled by the real-life Naval Criminal Investigative Service -- the kinds of challenging investigations that have inspired cases on CBS Entertainment's successful primetime series "NCIS," broadcast television's No. 1 drama, "NCIS: Los Angeles" and "NCIS: New Orleans."
How to watch
- Stream: Watch on CBS All Access or on fuboTV – start a free trial or watch here
- Catch up: Watch seasons 1 and 2
- Episode 1: [5/29/19] | The murder of a Navy communications officer after using an ATM leads NCIS agents and police on a trail of twisted relationships, lies and secret double lives.
- Episode 2: [5/29/19] | A Navy lieutenant's mysterious illness aboard the USS Forrestal leads to his death. Investigators say he was poisoned -- after 13 years, the trail leads to a suspect with an unusual motive for murder.
- Episode 3: [6/5/19] | When a U.S. Marine was nearly killed in a grenade explosion in Kuwait, NCIS investigated a terror attack -- but instead found a twisted love triangle and elaborate plans for murder.
- Episode 4: [6/12/19] | Real-life NCIS agents investigate the murders of a Marine sergeant and his wife 67 days after they wed. Was the motive money, was it racially motivated or was it something else?
- Episode 5: [6/19/19] | Real-life NCIS agents team up with Air Force investigators to solve the murder of an American airman in Japan, leading to a dark, twisted path of deception, fraud and witchcraft.
- Episode 6: [7/3/19] | The convicted killer of a young Florida mom speaks out for the first time and admits he didn't tell investigators everything – but vows he didn't kill her. Is he telling the truth now?
- Episode 7 | Season Finale : [7/3/19] | Real-life NCIS agents open up about the murder of a sailor's 10-year-old daughter that haunted the agency for three decades and the "unsolvable" murder of a Navy man's son and the promise to his family to resolve the case