2. Graham thinks Al Qaeda operatives were watching the hearing.
3. Franken will liven up this and every other Committee upon which he serves.
4. Kyl is a better lawyer than Cornyn and Cornyn is a better lawyer than Sessions.
5. 20 percent of the Committee is made up of senators from Minnesota and Wisconsin.
6. Take the "over" on the number of years it'll be before there are cameras in the courtroom.
7. It will be a bloodbath if real balance of power on Court is at stake for one of these.
8. Linda Chavez is no Sonia Sotomayor.
9. As they ought to, deeds (rulings) count for more than words (speeches).
10. Coburn learns from his mistakes; no crossword puzzles from his chair this time.
For all of Cohen's coverage of the Sotomayor hearings, click here