• In November, federal agents executed search warrants at PMA's offices. Firm shut down after the raid. Federal agents are looking into whether PMA's founder improperly funded campaign contributions to Murtha and other members of Congress.
• Founder Paul Magliocchetti is former House Appropriations Committee staffer who worked with Murtha.
• PMA clients and staff donated $2.38 million to Murtha over 10 years (source: Center for Responsive Politics).
• Murtha helped direct more than $97 million in earmarks to PMA clients in '07-'08.
• Denies wrongdoing and says he has not been named a target in the criminal investigation into PMA.
Person: Rep. Peter Visclosky, D-Ind.
Information sought from Visclosky
• In May, Visclosky's offices were subpoenaed in the PMA (above) investigation. Visclosky has been major recipient of PMA-related campaign donations.
• Considered close Murtha ally.
• Says he will cooperate fully in probe and has stepped down as Chair of House Energy Water Appropriations during the investigation.
Rep. Murtha Wants $134M In Earmarks
Ethics Panel Reviews Lawmakers' Cash Flow