Reality television star Jon Gosselin responded to reports he withdrew a large amount of money from the divorcing couple's bank account.
A statement from Jon's lawyer says, "He only withdrew approximately $175,000, which is less than 10 percent of the gross revenues paid the Gosselins." The Insider.com has more details on Jon's lawyer's response.
Kate Gosselin said in a broadcast interview Monday that Jon took $230,000 from the joint bank account she used to pay bills. Kate contended that Jon left only $1,000 in the account.
The stars of "Jon & Kate Plus 8" split up and have joint custody of their kids.
Slideshow: The Gosselin Family
Last week, The Learning Channel (TLC) announced that it would continue filming the Gosselin family, but was changing the name of their show from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" to "Kate Plus 8."
Jon has since said he has had an "epiphany" and doesn't want his children appearing on television during their divorce proceedings. Kate has said she wants to continue filming, due to financial considerations.