THE EARLY SHOW'S ALL-ACCESS PASS WITH DAVE PRICE: OCTOBER - NOVEMBER 2007 SERIES
APPLICATION PROCESS, ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION PROCEDURE
I. Who is eligible and what is the application process to be selected to participate in The Early Show's All-Access Pass with Dave Price (the "All-Access Pass Weekend")?
1. You must be 21 years of age or older, be a United States citizen, live in the United States and have a valid U.S. passport (or be in the process of obtaining/renewing a passport so that if you are selected to participate in an All-Access Pass Weekend, you will have a valid passport on that date).
2. You must complete the All-Access Pass Weekend application (the "Application") (accessed by clicking the Application link in Section III.2 below) and email your completed Application to The Early Show at the email address that appears when you open the Application link). Applications will only be considered if they are complete and accurate. Only one Application per person. Only email Applications will be accepted.
3. You must submit your completed Application by no later than one (1) week prior to the date that the All-Access Pass Event will be in the city you indicated on your Application (see Section I.5 for locations and dates); provided, however, it is recommended that you submit your Application as early as possible.
4. Employees, officers, directors and agents of CBS Broadcasting Inc. and its parent CBS Corporation, affiliated and subsidiary companies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible to be participants in the All-Access Pass Event, All-Access Pass Weekend or this application process.
5. If you are selected as a Finalist (see Selection Procedure), you must attend at your own expense The Early Show's All-Access Pass event with Dave Price (each an "All-Access Pass Event") in the city and on the date which you have checked on your Application. The Early Show will be conducting the All-Access Pass Event in the following six (6) cities on the date indicated next to each city:
New York City (GM Plaza): Friday, October 12, 2007;
Charlotte, N.C.: Friday, October 19, 2007;
San Francisco, Calif.: Friday, October 26, 2007;
Philadelphia, Pa.: Friday, November 2, 2007;
Boston, Mass.: Friday, November 9, 2007;
Chicago, Ill.: Friday, November 16, 2007.
6. The producers of The Early Show (the "Producers") reserve the right to make additions to and/or deletions from the application process or otherwise make any and all changes to the eligibility requirements with or without notice. The Producers also reserve the right to contact applicants to ask additional questions and/or conduct phone interviews to gather additional information about applicants. Without limiting the foregoing, the Producers reserve the right not to produce any of the All-Access Pass Events or the All-Access Pass Weekend segments, and The Early Show has no obligation to broadcast any All-Access Pass Event or any of the All-Access Pass Weekend activities.
II. What is the selection procedure?
1. The Producers will review the Applications that are submitted. Only applicants who submit Applications who in Producer's sole discretion are found to meet the eligibility requirements will be considered ("Eligible Applicants").
2. The Producers, in their sole discretion, will select at least three (3) Eligible Applicants (and up to twenty (20) or more Eligible Applicants) for each city where the All-Access Pass Event will be held (each a "Semi-Finalist") to participate in a telephone interview.
3. The Producers will contact (by telephone or otherwise at the Producers' discretion) at least three (3) Semi-Finalists for each city where the All-Access Pass Event will be held to advise each such Semi-Finalist that he or she has been selected as a finalist (each a "Finalist") subject to the following: (i) the Finalist must be able to be present at the All-Access Pass Event in the city and on the date indicated on his/her Application (all travel and other expenses incurred by a Finalist to be present at the All-Access Pass Event will be at such Finalist's sole expense); (ii) the Finalist must be able to produce proof of a valid U.S. passport (or proof of having applied for issuance or renewal of such); (iii) the Finalist may be required to execute a Release and Waiver in order to participate in the All-Access Pass Event and All-Access Pass Weekend. In addition, the Producers reserve the right to conduct a background check on each Finalist using the information provided in the Application submitted by such Finalist and additional information, if any, disclosed during any interviews.
4. The Producers reserve the right to disqualify any applicant for any reason. By submitting an Application, each applicant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Producers, The Early Show and CBS Broadcasting Inc. from all claims and damages arising out of his/her participation in the application process or in the All-Access Pass Event or in the All-Access Pass Weekend, and to have his or her name, voice and likeness used at the Producers' discretion as part of The Early Show, or as part of promotions for The Early Show, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised.
5. During each All-Access Pass Event, Dave Price will reveal the person who the Producers have selected in their sole discretion from among the Finalists for the applicable All-Access Event to accompany Dave on an All-Access Pass Weekend.
III. Acknowledgement; Application
2. To apply click here:
French artist JR's larger than life images
Anderson Cooper speaks with the man behind giant works of art displayed around the world, sometimes illegally
Seeking asylum: An immigrant's journey to America
Desperate migrants risk their lives to reach the U.S., but when they finally cross the border and ask for asylum, they discover their journey is far from over
Notable deaths in 2018
Popular on CBS News
Latest from CBS News
"CBSN: On Assignment" ep. 4: Hate Rising; Cyber Soldiers; Deadliest Assignment; Climate Refugees
"CBSN: On Assignment" ep. 3: The Nightmare Scenario; Inside Instagram; Disappearing Down's; Risky Business
"CBSN: On Assignment" ep. 2: Guns of Chicago; Enemy of the State; Muslims Love Me
"CBSN: On Assignment" ep. 1: Children of ISIS; iRobot; Made in America*
Latest from CBS News
French star Kylain Mbappé donates World Cup earnings to children's charity
Officers pack court for arraignment of accused cop killer
Twitter suspended 58 million accounts in final months of 2017
Former President Obama's full speech in South Africa
Trump says he accepts U.S. intelligence findings on Russian meddling
High-heel Crocs shoes are selling out. Really
Mueller seeks immunity for 5 witnesses set to testify against Manafort
Wrestlers sue Ohio State over late doctor's "rampant sexual misconduct"
How Stacy Lewis is paving the way for moms in professional golf
Nicaraguan forces lay siege to symbolic city