(CBS News) The Feed, and happen to enjoy a beer now and then. Check out the beer edition version of "life hacks" above.
The ongoing YouTube series of "Life Hacks" was created by Household Hacker, who has been featured here on The Feed multiple times now, and who writes about his latest work:
Quick and Simple Life Hacks -- Beer Edition. We will show you 6 ways to open a bottle just in case you lost your opener.
1. How to open a beer with a Counter Top - Place the seam of the cap along a hard edge that don't be damaged and give the bottle a hard tap right on top.
2. How to open a beer with a key - Take your car key and pop out 3 or 4 prongs in the cap twisting each time and then push up.
3. Open beer with another bottle - Flip another bottle upside down and connect the caps at the seam, leverage the upside bottle over your hand and open it.
4. Open beer with a dollar bill or paper - Take some currency and fold it over several times until its hard to bend. Then grab your bottle and place the bill under the lip of the cap. Using your knuckle as leverage pop that sucker off and make it rain.
5. Open a bottle with a drawer - Place the bottle under the lip of a handle and simply pull down in a fast motion.
I say we all raise a bottle and toast this fun, new addition to the "life hacks" series: here's to never needing a bottle opener ever again! And if you'd like to check out more great "life hacks" from Household Hacker, you can see our previous posts here or go to his YouTube page here.
6. The old lighter trick. No explanation needed.