Ever wondered what your hotel doesn't want you to know?
On "CBS This Morning," CBS News travel editor Peter Greenberg revealed the five things listed below that you should know about before you make your reservation.
- The lowest rates may not be available online
- You should try for an "out of order" room
- There are hidden taxes and fees
- "Fully booked" rarely means "fully booked"
- Sunday is the best day of the week to book your room
For more on each of these topics and what you need to do to get the best rate, catch Greenberg's full segment in the video above.