This week on "60 Minutes," Lesley Stahl reported on a very rare ability: to remember each day of your life as if it happened yesterday. It's called "superior autobiographical memory" and scientists have only identified a handful of people in the world who have it. One of them is actress Marilu Henner of "Taxi," oddly enough.
Marilu is an old friend of Lesley's, and in this "Overtime" video, produced by David Rubin, you'll hear the story behind the "60 Minutes" story. It's one you won't soon forget.
Do you think you might have superior autobiographical memory? Take the test. For each event in question, can you remember any details about your day?
1) What big sporting event occurred on Jan. 30, 1983?
2) What disaster occurred on March 24, 1989?
3) What happened on June 4, 1989?
4) On what date did Tiger Woods win the Master's Tournament?
5) The Chicago Bears defeated the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XX on what date?
6) What day did Baby Jessica fall down the well?
7) On what date did the Queen Mother die at age 101?
8) Nancy Kerrigan was clubbed on the right knee on what date?
9) On Feb. 11, 1990 what historical event occurred?
10) When were the Beltway Snipers arrested?
for the answers!