Angus T. Jones has nothing on Charlie Sheen, according to CBS President and CEO Les Moonves.
Moonves spoke about Jones and his recent comments about "Two and a Half Men" -- which included calling the show "filth" and urging viewers to stop watching -- during an event hosted by the Wall Street Journal on Tuesday.
"I don't know what our status is with him," Moonves said. "We took this boy who started with us when he was 8 years old, and it seems to be what happens with child stars over the course of time."
"He's now making over $300,000 per week -- which is not a bad salary for a 19-year-old kid -- and he went on a religious channel and urged people not to watch the show because it was filth. By the way, he's still collecting his $300,000 per week," the exec continued.
When asked if he was looking for another "half man," Moonves replied, "We have other plans. I don't think it's quite been resolved." But, he added, "After going through what we went through with Charlie Sheen, it's been a piece of cake."
Jones has since E! News it's "unlikely" that Jones will return as a series regular if CBS renews the show for an 11th season.for his comments, but his status on "Two and a Half Men" is reportedly still unresolved. A source told
Sheen, who was publicly fired from the show last year,, saying, "With Angus' Hale-Bopp-like meltdown, it is radically clear to me that the show is cursed."
Watch Moonves' comments below: