Last Updated Jul 6, 2011 11:57 AM EDT
Take the quiz and let me know your score in the comments section. We'll have a drawing to give away a couple copies of my book The Quest for Alpha, which contains many more admissions and quotes from leading people in the fields of finance and investing. We'll pick the winners on Monday.
1. Capital gains taxes, when combined with transactions costs and fees, make indexing profoundly advantaged.
- Ken French, professor of finance at Dartmouth
- Ted Aronson, founder of institutional money manager Aronson+Johnson+Ortiz
- John Bogle, founder of Vanguard
- William Bernstein, author of The Four Pillars of Investing