January's been a cold month for music.
As heartbreaking as it was for fans, imagine how it hit their fellow musicians.
Graham also expressed concerns over his own life, saying said he has been "feeling the clock a lot" in the past six months.
Nash has had a 50-year music career, starting with The Hollies and then with Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young. Nash will turn 74 in less than two weeks.
"I mean, it's stunning to me that I still feel like this kid in a candy store with this passion I still have for communicating. And I'm just going to go right with it 'till it comes to an end," he Nash.
Bowie's end came just days after he released his latest album, "Blackstar." Glenn Frey died just months after the Eagles wrapped up a two-year tour.
"I listen to CBS News a lot on the hour in my car," Nash said. "And you hear, you know, 'Co-founder of the Eagles, Glenn Frey died today.' And I put myself in there and I go, 'Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice-member Graham Nash died today.' And in five minutes it will be over.
"So what do you do with your time left? I think you owe it to yourself -- as an artist and as a human being -- to have the best time you can as, you know, we face our future."
- Celebrities, fans mourn the death of the Eagles' Glenn Frey
- Gallery: Glenn Frey 1948-2016
- The artistry of David Bowie
- Gallery: David Bowie 1947-2016
- Celebrities react to David Bowie's death
- Stars pay tribute to Natalie Cole
- Remembering the life and unforgettable voice of Natalie Cole
- Motörhead frontman Lemmy Kilmister dies at 70
- Stars react to death of Motörhead's Lemmy Kilmister