We have a new way to take CBS Radio News wherever you go.
Use our CBS Radio News jingle as your ringtone. See your phone's manual for instructions on installing a ringtone and which format you need.
Download the file you need from the choices below by right-clicking the appropriate file and selecting "Save Target as..." or "Save Link as..."
- MP3 (The most common format for ringtones)
- WAV (Files are of higher quality, but have a bigger file size)
- M4R (File format for iPhones, and a few other devices)
- M4A (MPEG 4 Audio, basically identical to M4R)
- AMR (Files used by many Nokia phones for ringtones)
- OGG (Open-source audio format)
Due to popular demand, we have a couple of alternate versions of our jingle available as a ringtone. These versions are available in MP3 format only right now.
- MP3 (This version is identical to the original version, but it also includes the "bong" that indicates the top of the hour)
- MP3 (This is the version of our jingle that we used through most of the 1980s and 1990s. It also includes the top of the hour "bong")
If you'd like our ringtone, but your phone doesn't accept any of these formats, please contact us at CBSNetworkRadioNewsWeb@cbsnews.com.
Back to CBS Radio News.