Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
On Monday, the Washington Monument re-opens to the public after nearly three years of repairs following the 2011 earthquake.
- Washington Monument (National Park Service)
- How to get tickets to the re-opening ceremony
- Video: First look inside repaired Washington Monument
On Tuesday, NASA renames its flight research center at Edwards Air Force Base in California after the late Neil Armstrong, the first human to walk on the moon.
- Armstrong Flight Research Center
- Press release: NASA Honors Astronaut Neil Armstrong with Center Renaming (NASA)
- Follow NASA's Armstrong Flight Research Center on Twitter
Wednesday is Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's 30th birthday.
Thursday marks the beginning of a six-day dedication period for The National September 11th Memorial Museum, when victims' families, first-responders, and others with a connection to the World Trade Center attack can visit the museum ahead of its official opening on May 21st.
- How to get tickets to the National September 11th Memorial Museum
- Follow the National September 11th Memorial Museum on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
On Friday, Las Vegas takes a chance on "Mamma Mia," the ABBA-based musical which is opening there, while continuing a run in New York -- currently the 10th-longest in Broadway history.
And Saturday is the 60th anniversary of the Supreme Court's decision in Brown v. Board of Education, the ruling that outlawed racial segregation in public schools.