Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday is Saint Patrick's Day -- more controversial than usual, with New York mayor Bill de Blasio boycotting his city's parade because it won't allow openly-gay participants.
On Tuesday, President Obama presents the Medal of Honor to 24 combat veterans of World War II, Korea, and Vietnam, recently determined to be eligible for the award following a legally-mandated review.
Wednesday sees the presentation of the 2014 Lincoln Leadership Prize to Steven Spielberg, the director of the 2012 film, "Lincoln."
- The 7th Lincoln Leadership Prize Dinner, Chicago
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum, Springfield, Ill.
- Spielberg: A director's life reflected in film ("60 Minutes," January 2013)
- Gallery: The films of Steven Spielberg
On Thursday, the jackets worn by Beatles George Harrison and Ringo Starr in the movie "Help" go up for auction in Liverpool.
- The Beatles Collection at Omega Auctions, Liverpool
- Complete CBSNews.com coverage: The Beatles' U.S. invasion
Friday is the eighth anniversary of the very first Tweet, sent by Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey.
just setting up my twttr— Jack Dorsey (@jack) March 21, 2006
- The future of Twitter (Sunday Morning, November 2013)
And on Saturday, it's "Batter Up" Down Under, as Australia hosts its first major league baseball game -- an Opening Day matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Arizona Diamondbacks.