Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday is the 80th anniversary of Donald Duck's debut in the animated short, "The Wise Little Hen."
Tuesday sees the start of the Race Across America, a 3,000-mile cycling competition from Oceanside, Calif., all the way to Annapolis, Md.
Wednesday's the day for the 39th annual Gracie Awards Luncheon honoring the accomplishments of women in media and entertainment, co-hosted by iHeart Radio's Moll Anderson and our own Nancy Giles.
- The Gracie Awards Luncheon, New York, N.Y.
- Alliance for Women in Media (allwomeninmedia.org)
- Follow the Alliance for Women in Media on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
On Thursday, former President George H. W. Bush celebrates his 90th birthday.
- George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, College Station, Texas
- Follow the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum on Twitter, Facebook, Flickr and YouTube
Friday is no ordinary Friday -- it's Friday the Thirteenth, a day for triskaidekaphobes to take cover.
And on Saturday, Americans mark Flag Day, the 237th anniversary of the adoption of the original "Star and Stripes" by the 2nd Continental Congress back in 1777.