Steve Wozniak first in line for iPhone 4S
Steve Wozniak is first in line to buy the iPhone 4S at the Apple Store in Los Gatos, California. / CBS
LOS GATOS, California (AP) - Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak is apparently in a hurry to get ahold of a new iPhone 4S.
Wozniak was first in line when he showed up Thursday at the Apple store in Los Gatos.
"The long wait begins. I'm first in line. The guy ahead was on the wrong side and he's pissed," Wozniak tweeted earlier in the day.
4S hits the streets, Apple fans go nuts
Apple's latest iPhone hits stores Friday after already breaking a record on first-day pre-orders. People who want one can buy it in the U.S. starting at 8 a.m. in each time zone.
Wozniak was one of about five people who were in line around 2 p.m. local time Thursday at the store.
While he waits, Wozniak plans on getting caught up on his email and chatting with fans.
"I'll be taking a thousand pictures," Wozniak told another interviewer from CNN. "I'm going to sit down and see if I can get a little e-mail done, because there's no way I'm going to get it all done today."
Popular in SciTech
- Last telegram ever to be sent July 14
- Solar plane lands at Dulles Airport Play Video
- Chinese supercomputer named world's fastest
- NASA unveils plans to capture asteroids
- Airborne laser reveals hidden city in Cambodia
- Was there a rape joke at Microsoft's Xbox One event?
- Valentina Tereshkova: First woman in space 13 Photos
- Yahoo says it received up to 13,000 data requests