(CBS/AP) Prince William celebrated his waning days as a single man with a top-secret bachelor bash, reportedly held in eastern England over the weekend.
Very few details have surfaced, with palace officials only confirming that the stag party - reportedly thrown by his brother and best man, Prince Harry - had taken place.
"It has happened," a spokeswoman said Monday, speaking on condition of anonymity in line with palace policy. "We are not giving any details."
According to the U.K.'s Daily Telegraph, William, who is set to marry Kate Middleton next month, and about 20 friends attended a weekend party thrown by Harry, possibly at an estate in Norfolk owned by the father of one of the guests.
The paper said the guests had been sworn to silence, quoting close friend Thomas van Straubenzee, one of the likely partygoers, as saying: "I'm very sorry but I have got to keep it a secret. I hope you understand."
The party was thrown just before Harry was due to leave for a fundraising.
The event initially revolved around water sports in Exmouth, Devon, but plans were reportedly scrapped after it was leaked to the press.
The British media has also speculated about Middleton's bachelorette party plans, with one tabloid reporting that her sister Pippa will be throwing a "Dirty Dancing"-themed hen party bash at the family home in the wealthy English village of Bucklebury.