Khloe Kardashian is out at "The X Factor."
Fox made the announcement Monday,about the reality star's status with the show.
"Khloe Kardashian will not be returning to co-host 'The X-Factor.' We really enjoyed working with her and wish her all the best in her future endeavors," the network said in a statement, according to Variety.
Both Mario Lopez and Kardashian were named co-hosts for the second season of "The X Factor." Lopez will stay with the show, as will judges Simon Cowell and.
"I'm thrilled Mario is back for season 3 of 'The X-Factor.' Hosting a live show and keeping the judges -- especially Demi -- in line, is not an easy job, but Mario is a pro and we are glad he's coming back," Cowell said in a statement.
Lopez also announced the news on Twitter:
I'm excited to officially announce I'm returning to the @thexfactorusa team! We're coming back stronger & better than ever... Can't wait-- Mario Lopez (@MarioLopezExtra) April 22, 2013
Britney Spears and L.A. Reid previously announced they were. No replacements for them have yet been announced.