(CBS News) An attorney for John Travolta is firing back after a second unidentified masseur filed a sexual battery and assault suit against the actor.
The second incident allegedly took place at an unnamed Atlanta resort on Jan. 28, 2012, according to documents obtained by Radar.
Both the first and second accusers, who filed the lawsuits anonymously, accuse Travolta of improper behavior during massage sessions. The plaintiffs are seeking $2 million each in damages.
Travolta's attorney, Marty Singer, called the new allegations "absurd and ridiculous."
"This second 'anonymous' claim is just as absurd and ridiculous as the first one," he said in a statement, according to TMZ. "The attorney who filed the lawsuit on behalf of his second anonymous client, who does not want to disclose his name, although he is required to do so, was notified that his first client's claims were totally false and fabricated, since our client was not in L.A. when anonymous 'Doe #1' claims he interacted with John Travolta."
Singer added, "Our client will be fully vindicated in court on both of these absurd and fictional claims."
The first accuser claimed in a lawsuit filed last week that Travolta made unwanted sexual advances and touches during a Jan. 16, 2012, massage appointment at a hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif.
A rep for Travolta posted a photo and restaurant receipt on its website that purportedly place Travolta in New York on Jan. 16 - the day the first plaintiff claims he was assaulted."a complete fiction and fabrication," and said the actor wasn't in Los Angeles at the time of the alleged incident. TMZ has
Attorney Okorie Okoroch, who represents both plaintiffs, said more accusers could come forward.
"There's a bunch of accusers against Travolta who have similar accusations," he told People. "Many have contacted me, and I'm still vetting their stories. More defendants might come forward soon."