(CBS News) Gabby Douglas and the rest of the U.S. women's gymnastic team arrived in London last month as hopeful teens. They're going home this weekend as A-list celebrities.
How can they tell this has happened? Here are five signs that you've become a star.
- 1. You start getting messages from Oprah, President Obama and Lil Wayne.
- 2. David Letterman wants you to read "The Top 10" list.
- 3. Your Twitter following has gone from 12,000 to 850,000.
- 4. People stop you in the street to ask for your autograph.
- 5. There are photographers waiting outside your house.
© 2012 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.