HOLLYWOOD, CA - JULY 10: The 2,473rd Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame honoring Musician Slash honored outside the Hard Rock Cafe on July 10, 2012 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
U.S. gymnasts McKayla Maroney, Kyla Ross, Alexandra Raisman, Gabrielle Douglas and Jordyn Wieber bite their gold medals at the 2012 Summer Olympics July 31, 2012, in London.
(CBS News) Gabby Douglas and the rest of the U.S. women's gymnastic team arrived in London last month as hopeful teens. They're going home this weekend as A-list celebrities.
How can they tell this has happened? Here are five signs that you've become a star.
1. You start getting messages from Oprah, President Obama and Lil Wayne.
2. David Letterman wants you to read "The Top 10" list.
3. Your Twitter following has gone from 12,000 to 850,000.
4. People stop you in the street to ask for your autograph.
5. There are photographers waiting outside your house.
© 2012 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.