Holly Bobo's family boosts reward to $250K in missing case

The family of Holly Bobo, a Tenn. woman who was abducted in April 2011, is offering a $250K reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone responsible for her disappearance, according to The Jackson Sun.



Karen BoBo, Holly’s mother, told the paper the family decided to “reword the reward” in case somebody in withholding key information in the case. She said a lot of tips have been turned in but not the right one yet.

Holly was last seen being dragged across her home's carport and into nearby woods. Her older brother said he witnessed it happening and called 911.

The reward was previously offered to anyone with information that would lead to the safe return of the 20-year-old nursing student, but now it is offered for information on the alleged captor. Karen Bobo told the paper, “We may have to find out who took Holly before we can find Holly.”  

The mother reportedly asked people to look into their hearts in the spirit of the holidays and think of anything that might help bring Holly back home.

Rewards offered prior to the $250K have been voided as of Dec. 11, according to the paper.

The all new
CBS News App for Android® for iPad® for iPhone®
Fully redesigned. Featuring CBSN, 24/7 live news. Get the App