Last Updated Apr 26, 2011 4:47 PM EDT
Elvis Presley. Dead for more than 33 years, his music, homes and sequin jumpsuits are legendary. Time certainly hasn't dimmed his fans' enthusiasm and the drive to secure a piece of Elvis Presley's legacy. And while Graceland isn't for sale, his Beverly Hills home in which he lived with his wife Priscilla has been listed for rent.
The price? A mere $25,000 per month.
(Images courtesy of Trulia.)
And, it's a home fit for the King of Rock 'n' Roll. The 5,167-square-foot French Regency-style mansion boats recent enhancements including new flooring, a remodeled kitchen and a refurbished pool and spa area. Glass walls promote a natural, outdoorsy feel to the four-bedroom, five-bathroom home.
Modern luxuries aside, handwritten notes adorning the property's entry gate (see above), lovingly composed by fans of the icon, are what render the Trousdale Estate such an attractive historical find.
Jade Mills, of Coldwell Banker, Beverly Hills, is the fortunate agent with the exclusive listing. But you'll have to provide proof of your net worth if you want to walk the halls in the footstep of the King.
Would you like to live where Elvis once roamed?
More on MoneyWatch:
- 2011 Grammy Winners Go House Hunting
- Ashton Kutcher Lists $2.6 Million Bachelor Pad On Zillow
- 10 Best Cities to Rent Rather Than Buy
- Million Dollar Dream Homes
- Jenny Craig's $9 Million Dream Home For Sale
- Home Improvement: Remodeling Projects with Biggest Payoff
- Most Expensive Apartment In The World?
- Most Expensive Housing Markets In America
- Top 5 Markets For Great Real Estate Deals
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Buy a $10 Million Home With Car Elevator
- Michael Jackson's Los Angeles Rental For Sale
- Dr. Phil Remembers The Alamo - and Buys $30 Million House to Prove It!
- Best Paint Colors For Every Room In Your House
- Real Housewife Star Teresa Giudice Becomes a Desperate Housewife in the Face of Bankruptcy
- Sandra Bullock's House For Sale In Orange County
- Cher's Home In Hawaii Up For Auction
- 12 Top Remodeling Trends for 2011
Ilyce R. Glink is the author of several books, including 100 Questions Every First-Time Home Buyer Should Ask and Buy, Close, Move In!. She blogs about money and real estate at ThinkGlink.com and The Equifax Personal Finance Blog, and is Chief Content Strategist at RealtyJoin.com, a community for real estate investors.