(CBS News) Beginning tonight, a new crop of "Dancing with the Stars" competitors will try to waltz (and tango, and samba, and jive) their way to the mirrorball trophy.
This season's 12 hopefuls kick off the competition with a two-hour episode at 8 p.m. EDT on ABC. Each celebrity and his or her professional partner will have to perform either the cha cha or the fox trot for their first foray before the live audience and judges.
Here's the list of dancers, and their partners:
- Singer Gavin DeGraw, paired with Karina Smirnoff
- Green Pay Packers wide receiver Donald Driver, paired with Peta Murgatroyd
- Disney star Roshon Fegan, paired with Chelsie Hightower
- Actress Melissa Gilbert, paired with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Welsh mezzo-soprano Katherine Jenkins, paired with Mark Ballas
- Music icon Gladys Knight, paired with Tristan MacManus
- Cuban actor William Levy, paired with Cheryl Burke
- "Extra" co-host Maria Menounos, paired with Derek Hough
- Tennis star Maria Navratilova, paired with Tony Dovilani
- "The View" co-host Sherri Shepherd, paired with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Soap star Jack Wagner, paired with Anna Trebunskaya
- Former "Family Matters" star Jaleel White, paired with Kym Johnson
And, of course, the "DWTS" regulars - judges Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli, along with co-hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke Charvet - will also be back for another season of scorecards and commentary.
Last month, when the cast was announced, Celebrity Circuitabout who will go far, and who will go home early - White, Wagner and Gilbert will likely have nostalgic TV fans in their corners, and Driver's athleticism will make him a formidable opponent - but it really all comes down to who can capture the judges' attention and viewers' votes.
Who do you think will win this season of "Dancing with the Stars"? Vote in our poll and be sure to come back here tomorrow for a recap of the premiere.