(CBS News) The lineup for "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars" has been revealed - with the exception of one competitor, who will be chosen by viewers.
The roster was announced Friday during during the Television Critics Association summer press tour in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The stars returning to the ballroom are:
- Kirstie Alley (runner up, season 12)
- Pamela Anderson (eliminated, season 10)
- Helio Castronoves (winner, season 5)
- Joey Fatone (runner-up, season 4)
- Shawn Johnson (winner, season 5)
- Drew Lachey (winner, season 2)
- Gilles Marini (runner-up, season 8)
- Kelly Monaco (winner, season 1)
- Apolo Ohno (winner, season 4)
- Bristol Palin (third place, season 11)
- Melissa Rycroft (third place, season 8)
- Emmitt Smith (winner, season 3)
ABC is letting fans vote for the 13th and final contestant. Those in the running are Kyle Massey, Sabrina Bryan and Carson Kressley. The winner will be announced Aug. 27 on "Good Morning America."
The all-star season kicks off with a two-night premiere beginning Sept. 24 on ABC.
Tell us: Who do you think will win "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars"?