Brooke Burke-Charvet says she's in recovery after undergoing thyroid cancer surgery on Wednesday.
The "Dancing With the Stars" co-host took to Twitter to let her fans know how she's doing.
Burke-Charvet also said that she didn't lose her voice, which was one of her fears about the surgery.
Before her surgery Burke-Charvet posted a picture of herself in a hospital gown with the caption, "last looks at my neck. Here we go..."
The 41-year-old opened up about her cancer diagnosis last month in a video posted on MondernMom.com.