Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein was found dead on Aug. 28, 2009, after friends, unable to reach him for a few days, became concerned and called police. He was 36. A crack pipe, a bag of crack cocaine and prescription drugs were found in his apartment, according to reports. The medical examiner said Goldstein died from an accidental overdose due to the combined effects of cocaine, Oxycodone, Vicodin, Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax, Benadryl and Levamisole, a drug used to cut cocaine.
Photos: DJ AMDJ AM's Death Ruled Accidental Overdose