(KLTV/CBS) An East Texas woman says she wants Wal-Mart to investigate safety practices after she bit into a razor blade in a carton of Great Value ice cream.
Great Value is a Wal-Mart brand.
Last Saturday night, Stephanie Granger curled up on her sofa to watch a movie with a small carton of "Peanut Butter Stars" ice cream in hand.
After a few bites. something sharp cut the inside of her lip.
Granger says she thought it might have been tin foil, but it turned out to be a broken razor blade.
Granger called Wal-Mart on Monday to tell them what she had found and the response wasn't what she was hoping to hear.
"I don't think 'I'm sorry, I hope your day gets better' is an appropriate response to 'I found a razor blade in my ice cream.'"
She says she believes it was no one's fault, but wants Wal-Mart to make sure it doesn't happen again.