These charts provide a snapshot of the financial health of the three major candidates' campaigns. Below, you can see how much they raised during April, their total receipts and spending and how much money they have in the bank as of the end of last month. The candidates reported their totals to the FEC on May 21, for the period ending April 30.
April '08 Money Raised
• Clinton loaned $5,000,000 to herself
Total Money Raised
• Clinton total includes $10,000,000 in personal loans
Cash on Hand
• Clinton reports $19,480,893 in debt and has approximately $7 million available for primary
• Obama reports $2,037,802 in debt and has approximately $36.9 million available for primary
• McCain reports $968,302 in debt
Totals as of April 30, 2008. Sources: Federal Election Commission, Associated Press
• Click here for March 2008 fundraising tallies.