Blackwell, a former fashion designer, also dressed down Angelina Jolie, Bjork, Madonna, Elizabeth Hurley, Christina Aguilera, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, Courtney Love, Mariah Carey and Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris. His 41st annual list and comments:
- Britney Spears: "Oops, she did it again. Her bra-topped collection of Madonna rejects are pure fashion overkill."
- Angelina Jolie: "Fashion interrupted. Hit by a Gen-X Gothic hex."
- Bjork: "She dances in the dark and dresses there, too. ... Let's dub her `Alice in Blunderland.' "
- Madonna: "From ghetto glam to rhinestone cowgirl to Mrs. Guy Ritchie. Any way you label it, she's still just kitschy, kitschy, kitschy."
- Elizabeth Hurley: "Poor Liz, her barely-there fashion bombs have hit a sour note a word of advice, buy a coat."
- Christina Aguilera: "Is she a boring and body-baring bungle or just auditioning for Sheena, Queen of the Jungle?"
- Dr. Laura Schlessinger: "When it comes down to fashion horror, no one does it better than Dr. Laura. A turtlenecked terror."
- Courtney Love: "When push comes to shove, no one's fashion is tackier and wackier than funky, punky Love!"
- Mariah Carey: "Her X-rated baby doll disasters are laughably low-rent. Who's her designer? Larry Flynt?"
- Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris: "The pretty, brassy lassie from Tallahassee needs cosmetic direction."
©MMI The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed