- Transcript of final 2012 presidential debate, part 2
- Biden praises Obama debate performance
- Ryan: Romney will hit Obama in debates
- Air Force One aborts initial landing approach
- More Campaign 2012 News
- See More »
- CBS News Polls: Who we talk to
- Dick Armey: Tea party candidates lost because they "did dumb things"
- Romney adviser: Should have reached out to women, Hispanics
- Obama's Congressional battles begin; Romney explains loss
- Mike Huckabee: Republican Party has to be "realistic"
- CIA Director David Petraeus resigns
- Adviser: Romney "shellshocked" by loss
- Big GOP donors see small return on investment
- Obama foot soldiers pack up after demanding campaign
- Presidential election decided, but Florida left behind
- Videos from the campaign trail
- The Drive: Who's Up? Who's Down?
Mitt Romney is virtually assured of the nomination, but as CBSNews.com senior political reporter Brian Montopoli explains, Rick Santorum still has a role to play.
President Obama spoke at the annual meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative in New York and touted new efforts to combat slavery.
CBS News/NY Times survey finds Romney with 47 percent support to Obama's 46 percent; Romney leads among men, Obama among women