Last Updated Mar 29, 2011 11:58 AM EDT
This article was updated on March 28, 2011.
Still scrambling to file your taxes? We've got all the information you need to get it done in a hurry: Links to the necessary forms, answers to common questions, and advice for taxpayers. Scroll down to save time and ensure you don't make any expensive mistakes.
- Form 4868: Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File
- Form 9465: Installment Agreement Request
- Form 2350: Filing an Extension from Outside the United States
- Form 1040 (Schedule M): Making Work Pay and Government Retiree Credit
- Form 1040EZ: Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
- American Opportunity Credit for College Students
- What's Your Tax Bracket?
- IRS Audit: How to Avoid One
- Owe Taxes But Can't Pay in Full? Here's What to Do
- Free File Service
- Acceptable IRS Payment Methods