Last Updated Sep 28, 2009 5:01 PM EDT
- Introduce yourself. If they're going to buy from you, your audience will want to know who you are and who you represent.
- Explain your presence. Your audience will take you more seriously once they understand the context of the meeting and why they're attending.
- Tell a funny story. People easily forget dry presentations. A little bit of humor is the best way to break the ice and get the audience involved.
- Quote a statistic. Sales is all about business, and business runs on statistics. So give them a factoid that opens up their eyes.
- Thank your contact. Selling is all about relationships, and relationships thrive on courtesy, so its crucial to give credit where it's due.
- Summarize your solution. These are busy people, so they'll want to know what they're going to hear about... before they decide to listen.
Click here to view my best answer Â»