Last Updated Jul 11, 2010 2:04 PM EDT
Listing price? A cool $16.5 million.
But you get a decent amount of house for the money. The house, which is done in a lovely Mediterranean style, has eight bedrooms and seven bathrooms in over 11,000 square feet. The master suite is said to have two bathrooms, a sitting area, lavish dressing rooms and a private balcony.
Walk into the house, and news reports say you'll enter a double-height rotunda entrance hall with a diamond pattern stone floor. The house reportedly also has staff quarters (natch!), his and her offices (Robin McGraw needs a place to write her books), a billiards room, a screen room, and a gym.
For guests, there's a guest house, but I don't think it's the place where Dr. Phil counsels patients.
The property also boasts lovely gardens and a swimming pool.
What's not to like? Make an offer!
- 90210s Brian Austin Green is Delinquent On His Mortgage, Too
- Jon and Kate Plus 8 Finally Sell Their Starter Home
- Jon and Kate Plus 8 Can't Sell Their House Either
- Joan Rivers House Looks Better Than She Does
- Cher's Home In Hawaii Up For Auction
- 11 Kitchen And Bath Trends For 2010
- Who Bought Hugh Hefner And Playboy Wife Kim's House For $18 Million?
- What Can You Buy For $950,000?
- What Can You Buy For $625,000?
- What Can You Buy For $250,000?
Ilyce R. Glink is the author of several books, including 100 Questions Every First-Time Home Buyer Should Ask and Buy, Close, Move In!. She blogs about money and real estate at ThinkGlink.com.