Mesa Grill Bloody Mary
12 ounces tomato juice
2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
3 ounces vodka
2-4 dashes Mesa Grill Hot Sauce or Tabasco Sauce
2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon celery salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Juice of 1 lemon
Celery spears and jalapeno peppers, for garnish
1. Whisk together the juice, horseradish, vodka, hot sauce, Worcestershire, celery salt, pepper and lemon juice in a small pitcher. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Pour mixture into 2 large glasses filled with ice. Garnish with celery spear and jalapeno.
Maple-Peach Glazed Ham Steak
1 cup peach preserves
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1 tablespoon ancho chile powder
3 tablespoons freshly squeeze orange juice
Salt and coarsely ground black pepper
2 Ham Steaks, ½ inch thick each
1. Stir together the preserves, maple syrup, ancho powder and orange juice in a medium bowl. Season with salt and coarse pepper.
2. Heat grill to high. Grill the steaks for 4-5 minutes on both sides, basting with the glaze every few minutes.
Cheesy Cast Iron Skillet Scrambled Eggs
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 small red onion, finely diced
1 jalapeno, finely diced
12 large eggs, lightly beaten
Salt and freshly ground pepper
8 ounces crumbled goat cheese
2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
1. Melt the butter in a large cast iron skillet that has been place on the grates of the grill. Add the onion and jalapeno and cook until soft.
2. Stir in the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Continue stirring the eggs until soft curds form.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the goat cheese and chives.
Grilled Corn Muffins with Blueberry-Honey Butter
2 sticks unsalted butter, slightly softened
1/2 cup ripe blueberries
1/4 cup blueberry honey
Pinch of salt
8 homemade or store-bought corn muffins, sliced in half horizontally
1.Place ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Place in a ramekin, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
2. Place the muffins, cut-side down on the grill and grill until golden brown. Remove from the grill and slather with blueberry butter.